This quilt was another project completed over the summer. A friend from high school had a beautiful baby boy and I wanted to make her a quick quilt. I used Big Thangles to make a bunch of half square triangles in blues, greens, greys, and just a bit of red and orange. Even using Thangles, my HST's did not come out perfectly. I have a talent for non-perfect HST's. I decided not to trim them up since I was in a hurry and this quilt would be used by a tiny human. Despite my not trimming, and many points not matching up, I was pleased with how this quilt came together. I had fun pulling fabrics from my stash, and my favorite part of the process was arranging the squares on my design wall until they were in a nicely random pattern, with the pops of warm colors exactly where I liked them, and three full diamonds strategically placed. I quilted this myself, with some very simple straight lines. Hopefully baby Nico and his mom are getting a lot of use out of this little quilt.